Your Team Activity Score helps you build a more cohesive and self-aware team. Use your Team Activity Score to make steady improvements to your team, so you can achieve better outcomes.
What is my Team Activity Score?
Your Team Activity Score is a number—from zero to 100—that indicates your progress in understanding one another as a team. A higher Team Score demonstrates a higher degree of awareness within your team.
This awareness extends to (but is not limited to) the following areas of knowledge:
- Behavioral traits of individual team members
- The team’s collective behavioral makeup
- Preferred communication and work styles
- Team strengths and caution areas
- Strategic goals and objectives
How do I improve my Team Activity Score?
Your Team Activity Score organically increases as you use PI Design.
Here are just a few ways to improve your Score:
- Create a team and add team members.
- Reveal your Team Type: Learn your team’s strengths and caution areas.
- Reveal your Strategy Type: Map your team’s abilities back to the work at hand.
- Use the Action Planner: Assign improvement actions and build accountability.
- Share team insights with other members of your organization.
Use Team Activity Score to gauge your team’s readiness at a glance. You can even compare your Score with others at your organization to see how well your team stacks up.