Creating a quick link is one of two survey distribution methods available in PI Diagnose.
This method generates a universal link for a specific survey, so you can then share that link with your employees.
Why should I use this method?
Creating a quick link is the quickest way to gather feedback about the employee experience. Unlike importing organizational data, creating a quick link lets you send out a survey without much prep work.
What’s the downside to this method?
The quick link is 100% anonymous. PI is unable to tie the results back to individual employees, which means you cannot analyze macro- and micro-level trends like you would if you imported your organizational data.
How to create a quick link
- Select Diagnose from the top navigation bar.
- From the Survey Center, select the survey you wish to send.
- Select the Distribute tab.
- Select Create a quick link.
- You will be presented with a link to copy and share. (Use the provided email template to easily send the survey to your team.)