PI Diagnose lets you create, customize, and send custom surveys to your team or organization, so you can collect candid feedback about the employee experience.
How to create a survey
- Select Diagnose from the top navigation bar.
- From the Survey Center, click Create a Survey.
- You’ll be presented with a list of survey templates to choose from.
- Once you’ve found a template that best fits your needs, click Create survey.
- This will generate a survey draft.
- The draft autosaves in real time, meaning you’re free to exit (or resume) at any time.
Which survey template should I start with?
Diagnose provides a variety of templates designed to help you measure specific aspects of the employee experience.
Here are a few tips to help you find the right template for your needs:
- You can filter surveys by one of five categories: job, manager, people, organization, and engagement.
- A lightning bolt () signifies a pulse survey, which can be completed in 2 minutes or less.
- Click Preview to view a template before actually drafting it.
If you’re still unsure which template to start with, the PI Engagement Pulse is a recommended first step.