Your Inspire user count represents the total number of Inspire users registered to your organization’s account.
How do I find my Inspire user count?
Your Inspire user count is located within the Manage Employees screen. To find it:
- Log in to PI Inspire.
- You’ll land on the Inspire homepage.
- Click the Manage Employees tab.
- Look under the Invite a co-worker button.
- You’ll see your user count in the format “X Inspire Users.”
How is my Inspire user count calculated?
An Inspire user is someone who has done all of the following:
- Created a PI account
- Completed the PI Behavioral Assessment
- Logged in to PI Inspire and reached the home screen
Note: Pending invitations do not count toward your current user number. Only invited users who have joined Inspire count toward the number.