The Manage Employees screen includes an employee list, which lets you view and sort various information about your co-workers.
How is my employee list calculated?
A person is added to the employee list once one of the following occurs:
- They create a PI account and log in to Inspire.
- They are invited to Inspire by a colleague.
- They are sent (or take) the PI Behavioral Assessment.
Note: An employee is only added to the list if the email they use to create an account or take the Behavioral Assessment shares the same business domain as their account Administrator.
How do I search for a specific employee?
- Log in to PI Inspire.
- From the Inspire homepage, select the Manage Employees tab.
- Enter the person’s name or email in the search bar in the top-left corner.
- Find their information from the list that generates.
Note: Clicking the person’s name will bring you to their Snapshot page.
– The name and email associated with their PI account
– Their manager’s name (if applicable)
– Their Reference Profile
Note: If you’re an Inspire Admin, you’ll also be able to see whether an employee has joined and gained access to Inspire.
For example, if someone at your company uses PI Hire, but has never taken the Behavioral Assessment or signed up for Inspire, they won’t appear on the list.
You can solve this by inviting them to Inspire.
If they have trouble finding the Behavioral Assessment invite, they should search their inbox for an email from email@example.com. Alternatively, you can resend their Inspire invitation.