Use the Organization Settings page to modify company-wide settings for your PI account.
How to find your organization settings
- Log in to the PI software.
- Click the gear icon () in the top-right of the navigation bar.
- You will land on the People tab within the Administration page.
- Select the Organization Settings tab.
- You will land on the Organizations Settings page.
Note: Only an organization admin can access Organization Settings.
What organization settings are available?
The PI platform currently supports the following organization settings:
- Assessment Settings: Modify the number of days before assessment invitations expire, include Optional Research Questions, and enable a consent function.
- Software Email Templates: Customize email messages sent from the PI platform.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Enable MFA for all employees who log in to the PI platform.
Why can’t I find my organization settings?
Only an organization admin can access Organization Settings.