Sometimes when you’re interviewing a candidate, you discover they’re actually a better match for a different position.
For this reason, PI Hire supports moving candidates between Jobs. This allows you to keep a candidate in consideration—even if they’re not a fit for the original role to which they applied.
You’ll need edit access to both Jobs. Once you have editing access, you can move the candidate using the instructions below
Finding the candidate
- Open the job the candidate applied for.
- Scroll down to the Candidates section.
- Select the candidate from the list.
Moving the candidate
- Under the Actions column, select Move to different Job.
- In the Search for Job box, enter the new job and select it from the list that appears.
- Select Move.
- The candidate will now appear in the new Job.