Looking to work better with a direct report? Invite them to Inspire. Once they’ve completed the PI Behavioral Assessment, you’ll be able to view management tips and other development insights.
How to view management tips for a report
- Log in to PI Inspire.
- You’ll land on the Inspire homepage.
- Find your report’s name using the search bar.
- Select the intended name from the option(s) that populate.
- You’ll be brought to that person’s Snapshot page.
- Select the Development tab near the top of the page.
- Click “Management tips” under the Coaching section on the left-hand side.
What management insights can I view?
Your report’s Development tab includes a series of management tips, as well as more general advice when interacting with this employee. Use these insights when looking to motivate your report, recognize them, share feedback, and more.
1. Make sure they’ve been invited to join Inspire.
2. Confirm they’ve completed the PI Behavioral Assessment.
3. Verify that they’ve logged into Inspire and reached the home screen.
- Viewing relationship insights