Before you can send assessments or begin reviewing candidates, you first need to create a Job.
A Job represents a real open position you want to fill. Each Job consists of a job title and corresponding Job Target. Your Job Target represents the ideal mix of behavioral traits and cognitive ability a candidate needs to succeed in their role.
How to create a Job
- Log in to PI Hire.
- From the Jobs Dashboard, select the Create New Job button.
- Enter the job title, then click Continue.
- You’ll be prompted to set your Job’s Behavioral Target. To do so, select one of the following:
- Choose a PI benchmark. Select from a list of real-world benchmarks, and PI Hire will apply the most common Behavioral Target for that role. (Recommended for new users.)
- Create your own. Manually create the Job’s Behavioral Target by selecting the behavioral characteristics your ideal candidate should have.
- Model after a top performer. Use an existing employee’s PI Behavioral Assessment results to set the Behavioral Target for the role.
Your Job will be created. Access it at any time from the Jobs Dashboard.
Create your own
- Choose between six and 14 characteristics that are critical to success in this job. These selections will determine your Behavioral Target.
- Select Save & Continue.
- Your Job will be created. From here, you can enter candidate details and send the 6-minute PI Behavioral Assessment.