Creating a PI account is simple, and takes just a few minutes.
How to create a PI account
- Visit https://www.predictiveindex.com/
- Select the Get Started button in the top-right corner.
- Select one of the following options:
- “Try the PI software for free”
- “Chat with sales”
If you select “Try the PI software for free”:
- Select your top business priorities, then hit Submit.
- You’ll receive a recommended starting point to use PI.
- Enter your account information.
- Check the privacy box.
- Click Get Started.
- Check your inbox for an email, which will walk you through the rest of the account creation process.
If you select “Chat with sales”:
- A chat window will appear. Enter your phone number where it says “Enter your reply…”
- Select the prompt that best describes how you found PI.
- Select “Schedule a custom demo.”
- Select your company size.
- You’ll be presented with a list of times to meet with our Customer Success team. Choose the time that works best for your schedule, then click Next.
- Your Customer Success Manager will walk you through the rest of the account creation process.
I already have an account. How do I create an account for another person at my organization?
You can create accounts for other users from the Manage users panel within the PI software.
I don’t agree with the recommended starting point. Can I choose another?
I’m having trouble creating an account with my email. Why?
PI requires a business email to create an account.