If your Snapshot is an at-a-glance look at your behavioral identity, your Behavioral Report is the full deep-dive.
What’s included in my Behavioral Report?
Your Behavioral Report includes the following:
- A detailed summary of your behavioral identity
- A list of your most prominent behaviors
- Notes about how you manage projects or tasks
- Notes about how you influence others
How to view your Behavioral Report
- Log in to PI Inspire.
- From the Inspire homepage, find the left-hand box with your name.
- Click “View more.”
- Look for Behavioral Insights on the left-hand side.
- Click “Behavioral Report.”
- You’ll land on your Behavioral Report.